Alarm systems are a vital component of security, for both commercial and residential premises. However, this poses a complication for properties in remote locations, without mains power, or where development works mean that hardwired alarms are rendered redundant on a short-term basis.
Wireless intruder alarms utilise powerful, reliable battery systems to keep careful watch over your properties and premises, without requiring any cabling, power supply or maintenance to keep them running correctly.
Our Wireless Intruder Alarm Services
As a leading UK security provider, Cerberus recognises that every property and site poses different challenges – we cannot take a one-size-fits-all approach. We adapt our security and monitoring services to any number of unique premises, with some of the most popular locations for wireless intruder alarms including:
- Vacant properties, or new-build constructions in progress.
- Remote locations where mains power is unavailable.
- Sites where it is complicated to install hardwired systems.
- Large spaces of open land, where a broad coverage is vital.
- Short-term security where cabling is impractical or electricity is not available.
Advanced sensors ensure that, whatever the scenario and however remote the property, if any unauthorised entry is attempted, your wireless intruder alarm will be instantly activated.
Using secure, tamper-proof batteries means that your alarms remain on high alert, 24/7 and all year-round.
Cerberus wireless alarm options can cover broad areas up to one kilometre wide and detect a variety of risks, such as:
- Heat and smoke
- Motion and intruders
- Breaches of perimeters
- Opening doorways or windows
On activation, an alert is sent immediately to our NSI Gold Standard alarm-monitoring centre. This dedicated facility is available around the clock, with trained response personnel on hand to initiate security protocols or liaison as directed by your preferred response protocols.
Why Choose Cerberus Wireless Intruder Alarm?
As an experienced UK security firm with over 20 years of experience, the Cerberus team is well-positioned to deal with modern security challenges, including those presented by vacant sites, or properties where traditional alarms and sensors are not suitable.
Our wireless intruder alarms provide comprehensive, reliable coverage wherever it is most required, and can be enhanced with supplementary remote surveillance such as CCTV systems, and manned mobile patrols.
For advice and support with the best security solutions for your locations, give the team a call, and we will be delighted to provide our recommendations.
We offer a variety of other services that mesh perfectly with wireless intruder alarm systems to provide comprehensive coverage even in challenging locations:
- NSI Gold Alarm monitoring – Our security teams monitor alarm activations and CCTV systems at our NSI Gold monitoring station, so you can rest assured your property is protected no matter where it is located. Our skilled alarm monitoring team are based at our secure Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC), accredited to Gold Standard by the UK’s National Security Inspectorate.
- Vacant Property Steel Doors and Screens – For empty premises or remote locations, security panels across windows and doors present a robust layer of protection to ensure potential criminals are unable to access your property. Steel doors can be used temporarily or long term, and are a cost-effective and tamper-proof way to protect your premises.
- Concrete Barrier Hire – Concrete barriers are another excellent safeguard against intruders and can be hired during limited-time projects, or for longer-term security. Barriers ensure that exposed access routes are blocked to vehicles, ensuring that you avoid the costs or damage control required to deal with trespassers, fly-tipping, squatters or intruders.
- Mobile Patrols – Professional, accredited security patrol teams offer a bespoke service, adapted to manage the surveillance of your property or site out of hours, or during times of increased risk.
Well-signed vehicles and patrol teams are a deterrent to potential intruders, and provide a cost-effective way of managing site security, particularly for vacant premises, which are a target for criminals.