Wireless technology is at the forefront of advanced security systems, providing reliable, autonomous and outstanding protection for a diverse range of properties.
Our pioneering wireless intruder alarm systems perform a number of vital functions:
- Detect movement 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Provide instant alerts to our dedicated alarm-monitoring centre.
- Deliver emergency response alerts to detections of flooding or fire.
- Prevent the risk of theft, vandalism, intruders and criminal damage.
The power of wireless sensors enables you to have complete confidence in the safety of your sites. Rapid responses are crucial when it comes to protecting the security of your premises; from construction sites to residential premises, commercial properties to vacant buildings.
With instant detection, immediate alarm activation alerts and expedited response protocols to prevent criminal damage and liaise with the authorities, you can avoid costly repairs, evictions and insurance claims.
Our Wireless Detection Systems
Cerberus wireless detection systems include a range of options, with our team always on standby to provide advice and risk analysis to recommend the optimal solutions for your sites:
- Wireless Intruder Alarms: ideal for vacant premises, with the ability to provide active surveillance of any location, detecting movement, heat and smoke with up to a full kilometre of coverage. Our video verified alarms are battery-operated, giving you the flexibility to install them in awkward, hard to reach locations.
- Temporary CCTV solutions: ideal for areas in which no power is available our solar-powered mobile CCTV towers provide excellent coverage and can be installed within 30 minutes from arriving on your site.
- Lone Worker Devices and Alarms: remote personal alarm systems to safeguard lone workers and personnel when on-site outside of regular operational hours, or when working alone. Instant alarm notifications enable a swift response with GPS tracking and emergency signalling for a fast response.
The Cerberus team are experts in the installation and monitoring of advanced wireless systems, all backed by our NSI Gold Standard Command Centre.
Our alarm receiving centre facility provides continual monitoring of all sensors, alarms and CCTV units, with outstanding response times and direct liaison with security services and emergency response teams to keep your premises safe any time of day or night.
Perfect for vacant property security
Wireless also lends itself perfectly to vacant properties, remote locations, and sites where mains power is unavailable and can run from a battery for as long as 24 months without requiring maintenance, replacement or incurring any electricity costs.
Our eco-friendly security system is as powerful as it is smart, and high-quality sensors can:
- Sense movement through doors, windows or entrances.
- Provide surveillance day or night, in any conditions.
- Collate alarm information to forward to the Command Centre.
- Deliver valuable information about security breaches to prevent recurrences, or identify the vulnerable parts of your premises.
We also offer additional services which can add to the safeguards provided by your wireless detection systems:
- Vacant Property Security with options including empty premises alarms, steel security doors and concrete barrier hire to prevent unauthorised access.
- Physical Security Services from mobile patrols to manned guarding stations, and keyholding services to access control for construction sites.
- CCTV Installations and CCTV Monitoring, including temporary and long-term surveillance units, professional maintenance and body temperature detection cameras.
Why Choose Cerberus?
We believe that the power of digital offers a unique opportunity to expand the security of every site. With instant alarm activations and immediate response protocols, you mitigate the risks to your business and can react quickly to prevent damage from occurring.
Our team delivers a thorough consultation process before recommending the ideal wireless detection system to solve your location risks and leverage our decades of experience to craft bespoke safety systems to protect the most diverse of properties.