Professional fixed CCTV cameras and wired CCTV systems are an ideal way of keeping your property protected continuously. No matter if you want to prevent unauthorised access and trespassing, vandalism, theft or any other illegal activity, fixed CCTV systems help ensure your organisation is protected from day one.
All of our fixed CCTV services are recorded and continuously monitored 24/7 by expert security personnel, ready to react and dispatch manned security or emergency services when your business needs it.
CCTV plays a key role in keeping customers, employees and physical premises safe. The presence of a well set up, a visible camera system can deter criminals before they even consider a break-in or theft.
They give the people in and around your premises a sense of security. If something does go wrong, there will be a record of what happens.
What is the Difference Between Fixed and Temporary CCTV?
Many businesses have to decide whether fixed CCTV cameras or temporary CCTV would be better for them – so, what’s the difference?
Fixed CCTV systems are designed for long term use and are wired into the building, covering key points of your premises for continual recording and monitoring.
Temporary CCTV systems, on the other hand, are commonly for shorter-term use. They are either battery or solar-powered and are motion activated. Because of their flexibility, they are often used for events such as festivals, or in construction sites and remote working environments, where reliable access to power is limited or not possible. In these instances, temporary CCTV is an excellent solution for keeping your premises secure despite the challenging environment.
However, temporary CCTV cameras can be used by businesses of all kinds who like the flexibility that temporary CCTV provides if they are willing to compromise on the CCTV being motion activated only.
Fixed CCTV is the ideal choice for businesses making a long term investment in the security of their premises and those that would benefit from the always-on nature of fixed CCTV cameras.
Our Wired CCTV Solutions
We offer a range of wired CCTV systems, including:
- Network/IP CCTV Cameras – These cameras communicate over the internet with footage stored on network video recorders (NVRs) or via secure software. IP cameras are easier to install as they don’t need a distinct cable to send footage.
- Dome CCTV cameras – These are a common type of CCTV camera and are effective visual deterrents due to their dome shape concealing the direction of the camera to would-be vandals or intruders. We also offer speed dome cameras, which have additional zoom, tilt and pan functions to aid in CCTV monitoring.
- Bullet CCTV cameras – Often used for long-distance viewing and can be affixed to walls or ceilings, indoors or outdoors. They are waterproof and have protected covering to ensure dirt and other material do not inhibit the clarity of the footage.
- C-Mount CCTV – C-Mount CCTV lenses are detachable so they are adaptable for different surveillance environments, and are typically used for distances between 35 and 40ft.
- PTZ Pan Tilt & Zoom Cameras – These cameras have wide-ranging, pan, tilt and zoom functionality and are controlled remotely by an operator in a control room.
- Day/Night CCTV Cameras – Best used for capturing video in varying and changeable lighting conditions, and are best suited to outdoor environments.
- Infrared/Night Vision CCTV Cameras – Suitable for situations where capturing clear footage in limited or zero visibility conditions are crucial.
- Thermal CCTV Cameras – This type of CCTV can show objects emitting heat not visible to the naked eye or a traditional CCTV camera. This can include overheating or faulty machinery or people in low light conditions, or behind other objects. This CCTV is also ideal for identifying people with a fever, crucial in the control of infectious diseases.
Do We Offer CCTV Monitoring?
All of our CCTV services include professional CCTV monitoring from our dedicated, Gold Standard Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC). Our ARC was awarded this high standard by the UK’s National Security Inspectorate and is continually renewed and maintained through regular audits and inspections.
This gives your business the peace of mind that your security solution is backed up by monitoring of the very highest level. This standard has been achieved through our quick and effective responses to triggered alarms. They are immediately assessed to disqualify false alarms, with security and emergency services contacted and dispatched to the location if necessary.
Throughout all of our CCTV services, we provide constant monitoring and rapid response, so your organisation is protected no matter where you are in the UK. Read more about our CCTV monitoring systems.
Cerberus has provided bespoke security solutions for a varied range of businesses and public sector organisations, including local government, for over 20 years.
We work with your organisation to provide you with an entirely bespoke security solution tailored to your needs. Our process begins with an initial consultation and surveys to understand your security requirements. This is followed by a comprehensive risk assessment to ensure your requirements will be met now, but also to identify potential security solutions you may require in the future.
Whether you are opting for a wired CCTV system or temporary CCTV, CCTV towers are one of the most flexible solutions we can offer, with a simple installation process and payment plans backed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).