Panic alarms are an essential component in a security strategy, particularly in situations in which colleagues may be working alone, in remote locations, or where valuable assets present a target for criminal activity.
Cerberus panic alarm systems are ideal if you need additional assurance of emergency support in times of crisis, providing an invisible security net to protect your staff when they need it most.
Discreet panic buttons are installed in primary locations, for immediate access, instant silent alarm activations and fast response – without causing distress or concern for other visitors, or exacerbating a tense situation.
Our Panic Alarm Monitoring Services
The most innovative panic alarm solution is only effective as the monitoring service that sits behind it; which is where our NSI Gold Standard control centre sets us apart.
Our panic alarm systems and monitoring service has:
- A clear set of security protocols to ensure swift action.
- Continuous monitoring, around the clock, every day of the year.
- The ability to instantly communicate with a monitoring centre for a rapid response.
When a panic button is pressed, time is of the essence, and having an NSI Gold rated alarm monitoring facility ensures your staff have the assurance of instant attention, 24/7.
Our dedicated Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) is a secure site leveraging advanced technological solutions to detect, analyse, and respond to threats and safety breaches.
Professionally trained responders will determine the most appropriate course of action, and follow strategies as agreed when a panic alarm is activated. This could include:
- Establishing communication with the personnel on-site.
- Liaising with emergency services and police forces to respond to severe threats.
- Communicating actions taken and real-time updates to your workforce managers.
- Dispatching trained security operatives to manage the breach.
Our related services, which combine perfectly with panic alarm monitoring solutions to secure your premises and protect your workforce, include:
- Comprehensive Alarm Monitoring Services: Continual professional monitoring of all alarms, CCTV solutions, sensors and safety devices, each managed by a highly trained team at our Gold Standard Alarm Receiving Centre.
- Bespoke Site CCTV Monitoring: Tailored surveillance and alarm monitoring to enhance your access control security, and reduce the need for physical security in lower-risk scenarios.
- Wireless Intruder Alarms: High-quality wireless intruder alarms, sensors, and smoke alarms covering areas as broad as one kilometre. Wireless alarm systems are ideal for vacant properties, larger sites, and locations where mains power is unavailable or impractical.
- Manned Patrols and Security Guarding: For premises, construction sites and commercial properties where high-level security is commanded, manned security guard points, mobile patrols and perimeter security are essential.
Why Choose Cerberus Panic Alarm Systems?
The Cerberus team has years of experience in the UK security sector and understand that when it comes to alarm systems, CCTV installations and sensors, only a reliable monitoring service provides the reassurance that you need.
We are proud to run an award-winning panic alarm monitoring facility, staffed by highly trained operatives who deliver instant alarm response services, direct liaison with critical personnel, and act to prevent, restrict, and resolve any security breaches or intrusion alerts that may occur.
Every panic alarm activation is treated as an emergency, until or unless proven otherwise, so your colleagues have the confidence that if any distressing situations arise, there is a complete team of security professionals on hand to respond.